JASCA Member PR Videos and Materials
- Nihon Suido Consultants Co., Ltd.
- Real-time Flood Forecasting System for Storm Water Management
- ZERO-SUM LTD.
- V2X Technology Green corridor
- JFE Engineering Corporation
- Foundation of Life
- METAWATER Co., Ltd.
- Pre-treated Trickling Filter
- Internet Initiative Japan Inc.
- Modular Data Center supporting various smart city projects
- FURUNO ELECTRIC CO., LTD
- Compact X band weather radar for numerous fields of application
- Japanese Business Alliance for Smart Energy Worldwide(JASE-W)
- PASCO CORPORATION
- Urban Environment Monitoring and Geospatial Information Platform
with Japanese Satellites for Smart City Development
- Kubota Corporation
- Earth Innovator
- PACIFIC CONSULTANTS CO., LTD.
- Producing The Future
- Challenge Co., Ltd.
- Earthquake sensor alarm system EQG-Ⅲ Product Description
- AGOOP Corp.
- A powerful user-experience mobile network analysis solution
（Mobile Network Experience Analyzer）
- TOKYU CORPORATION
- FUMIN Co., Ltd.
- Glass coating technology for cutting heat and UV
- SoftBank Corp.
- Model Formulation Survey on Data Business in Tourism Transportation/ Public Transportation/ Urban Development Planning Utilizing People Flowing Map
- NEC Corporation
- Intelligent Management Platform makes the city of Lisbon smarter
Japan Association for Smart Cities in ASEAN (JASCA) was established as a framework to facilitate cooperation between ASEAN and Japan, and is composed of potential Japanese Partners both public (7 ministries, 9 cities, 16public sectors) and private (more than 200), from various fields that have interests towards ASEAN.
It acts as a Project Incubator to promote Smart City Projects in ASEAN, a Communication Hub to enhance Public-Private Actions for Partnership and a Total Solution Coordinator for cross-cutting and comprehensive solutions.
It contributes to ASCN by providing Japan’s know-how, experience, technology and financial scheme, aiming to create PPP projects or supporting projects funded by ODA or local governments.